Thursday, June 2, 2011

Northern Shift

As I hope you all know by now our family is moving to Waterloo, Canada.  I’m calling it our “northern shift.”  There are many things that we will miss about Ohio and in particular Medina which has been our home for the past eleven years.  We will miss family and friends the most.  However, we consider this northern shift to be our next adventure and we are going to use this blog hoping that you can share this experience with us.
              Sometime during the first week of August the clan will pile all of their belongings in a truck and travel 330 miles north by way of the Ambassador Bridge over the Detroit River.  There is a lot that needs to happen between now and then and I’m not sure how it is all going to work out.  But it will.  I (Matt) plan on sharing posting a new entry each Thursday evening.  I eagerly await your comments, questions, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment